Morning Ritual—Energy Shower
Download Morning Ritual (PDF file)
This exercise should be done at least once per day, morning is best but you can do it at any time you need to shift your energy. It is easy to do in the shower, imagining the water as the Divine Light. You can do it standing or sitting upright in a chair with both feel flat on the floor.
Invite your Angels, Guides and Masters to surround you in their Love and Light.
Imagine yourself grounding to the Crystal Core of Mother Earth; send a grounding cord down, through the earth and into the Crystal Core. See yourself in a Pillar of Light, simultaneously connected to the Heavens and Gaia. You are now surrounded in Divine Love and Protection. Set your intention to release all the energies that do not serve you… any negativity, blockages, pain, illness, dis-ease, anxiety, stress, imbalance, thoughts, emotions, other people’s energy etc.
Flush them all down the grounding cord, feel them draining away through the soles of your feet as you exhale. Once you’re complete you will know. Give gratitude to Mother Earth.
One of the laws of Physics is that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be transformed. Gaia receives these energies and instantly transmutes and purifies them, recycling them and putting them to good use in the world.
You now need to fill all the voids you have created from the release. Fill yourself with Divine Light, feel it filling you like a cup, from the feet to the crown. Imagine it balancing and aligning all of your chakras. Imagine the energy overflowing out of your crown, filling your aura until you look like a golden egg.
Invite in all the energies that you need for the day. Unconditional Love and anything else that you need—Strength, Protection, Guidance, Healing, Peace, Awareness, Trust, Neutrality, Unity, Mindfulness, Illumination, Bliss etc. Breathe this energy into every cell, fiber, organ and muscle of your body. Imagine yourself as solid gold from the inside out, in a triple protection bubble of
light. I like to call in Archangel Michael to seal the deal.
You can do this multiple times in a day if you are feeling stress, overwhelm or need to prepare for an event, meeting or interaction that may challenge you. Throughout the day, you will feel more at ease. You will better handle challenges, obstacles, disruptive energies and people.
Download Bedtime Ritual (PDF file)
My guides describe this ritual as Feng Shui for the personal energy field. Make this process your own, once you understand it. The INTENTION is what is truly important!
I recommend you do this every night, it only takes a couple of minutes and can make a big difference in your sleep. This ritual can also help you feel more grounded, improve your health, have more clarity, peace of mind and help you to better connect with your authentic self.
You are also freeing your field of the outside energies that you have picked up during the day that are lowering your vibration and/or draining your energy.
STEP #1: RECLAIM YOUR ENERGY
As energetic beings, everyday we scatter our energy about, leaving it behind wherever we have placed our attention: on people, places and things. This leaves us incomplete, we feel tired and drained. Gathering up our scattered energy, on all levels and layers of our being, across all time dimension and reality. Calling back your energy each day, returns you to wholeness and sovereignty so you are not influenced by the energy of others. Bring your attention to your heart as you invite the following…
“I call in my Angels, Guides and Masters and ask them to surround me in their light, love and protection. I call back all of my energy across all time, space, dimension and reality. I ask it to return to me with Love, integrating as I sleep so I AM whole and complete.” Breathe the energies back into your heart and let Divine Love expand to fill your body, energy field and aura.
STEP #2: UNGLUING OTHER PEOPLES ENERGY & CLEARING
Just like you have scattered your energy about, others have done the same and they may have attached some of their energy to you. You want to keep your energy clear of other people’s energy to avoid limitation and to be a clearer channel. You don’t want to hold onto anyone else’s energy, not even your loved ones. It does not benefit you or them; in fact, it holds both parties back from being a true expression of self. Returning your attention to your heart say,
“I return everyone else’s energy to them with Love. I also clear and release all energies that are not in alignment with my highest good across all time, space, dimension and reality. Please send them to Divine Source to be recycled for the highest good of all and fill me with the purest energy and highest vibration I can now hold.”
STEP #3: SLEEP INTEGRATION
“Higher Self and Spirit Team in my sleep state tonight, return me to wholeness and integrate all I have learned. Do all of this gently and with ease so that I can have a healing, restful and rejuvenating night of sleep. Wake me up at (insert time) feeling
refreshed, energized and excited to embark on a new day! And so it is. Thank you.”
Download Cleansing Ritual (PDF file)
- Put all your negative beliefs on paper. List all the things you don’t want
in your life.
- Call in your team of Angels, Guides, Teachers and Masters. See
yourself in your Pillar of Light surrounded in Love, Light and Protection
- Create a sacred space outdoors and burn the paper in a bowl. Feel it
all burning away, let it all go!
- Return the ashes to Mother Earth with Love and Gratitude for her
assistance in the transmutation of these old energies.
- While feeling your connection to All That Is, FEEL into the vibration of your VISION, use all of your senses! Imagine yourself living the life of your dreams! Do not limit yourself. Be free to dream and push your boundaries despite what your mind tells you is possible. Allow yourself to run wild and don’t let your ego get in the way. Be inspired and let the Universe do the rest. Use all of your senses, what will you SEE, TASTE, HEAR and EXPERIENCE? Enjoy!
- Following this ritual it is also helpful to de-clutter your physical space. This will ultimately help clear your emotional and spiritual space too. The chaos of clutter is incredibly distracting and drains your energy. Make space for the new!
Full Moon Ritual
Full Moon Ritual
This ritual is perfect for setting your intentions and
releasing all that no longer serves you
Download Full Moon Ritual (PDF file)
You will need:
- White Sage, Palo Santo, incense or essential oils
- A candle and lighter
- A bowl for burning paper, preferable metal
- Your intentions written on paper
- A glass of pure water
- Crystals are optional
- Remove your shoes and socks have your feet firmly on the ground.
- Create a sacred space, smudge your aura and space using sage or any other cleansing medium that you prefer.
- Light the candle and give thanks to Mother Moon, put your self into your pillar of light, surrounded by the love, light, guidance and protection of your Angels, Guides and Masters.
- Put your intentions on paper, handwritten is most powerful. You may use an appropriately colored ink to add energy to the manifestation. (See some examples of intentions following the ritual.) Write all you desire (stated in the present, as if you already have it) and set your intention to release all that does not serve (you may be specific if you choose… negativity, attitudes, emotions, relationship ties, illness, habits, addictions etc.).
- Bring a glass of pure water outside under the Moon. Leave it there for several hours; you will drink it in the morning. Surround it with the crystals you have so they are also charged in the energy of the Full Moon to support you.
- Under the Moon, state your intentions aloud and what you want to release. Then take several deep breaths, as you inhale imagine all you desire filling you. As you exhale, imagine grounding out the energies that do not serve you through your feet to Mother Earth.
- Place the paper into the bowl and light it on fire. Safely, watch it burn. Return the ashes to Mother Earth.
- Be sure to thank the Moon, the Universe, your Angels, Guides and Masters after your ritual is completed. Know that you have planted the seeds and now they will develop and flourish.
- In the morning, while giving thanks, drink the water. With focus, visualize the life you desire for a minimum of 3 minutes, feeling what it would feel like to have this life. Put a smile on your face during this process and expand your heart. FEEL into it!
When you use “I AM” you are invoking your God-self
- I AM Open to Receiving and Experiencing, an Amazing and Lasting Change For the Good in My Life. I Choose This NOW.
- My body, mind and spirit are Youthful, Fun, Free, Healthy, Vital, Intelligent, Creative and Strong.
- I AM a Positive Influence on my family, friends, coworkers and clients.
- I AM Safe, Protected and Loved Unconditionally. I Receive Daily Validations from My Angels, Guides and Ascended Masters.
- I AM Adding to the Light of the World By Expressing My Authentic Self. I AM One With All That Is.
- My Home is Perfect for Me, My Family and My Business.
- I AM NOW Alive in My Path and Purpose, and I Move Forward Making and Creating a Lasting Impression for the Greatest Good of All.
- I AM Financially Free. There is Always Money Coming to me from Various Sources. I AM Debt Free. I have Wealth to Share and Wealth to Spare.
- I AM Healthy, Agile, Flexible and Fit. I Appreciate My Vibrant Beautiful Body and My Health.
- I AM Loving and Lovable. My Relationships are Harmonious, Effortless, Happy and Fun. I AM Loved and Appreciated by My Family, Friends, Clients and Peers.
- I Have the Most Wonderful Life Partner Who Adores Me. Our relationship is loving, harmonious, easy, satisfying, joyful and fun.
- I AM in the Flow, Blessed Beyond My Fondest Dreams. My Life is an Exuberant Adventure.
- I AM Powerful Beyond Measure. I Know My True Being is Indestructible and Unlimited—I Live Life Fearlessly.
- I NOW Choose a Life of Joy, Love, Ease, Abundance, Peace and Prosperity.
Your Angel Altar
Your Angel Altar
Download Angel Altar (PDF file)
You are creating a sacred space where you will be more receptive to the Messages, Guidance and Love that the Angels have for you…
This is a space to honor and acknowledge
the presence of the Angels in your life
You’ll want to choose a dedicated space. I have a bench at the foot of my bed, but it can be a side table or shelf whatever makes the most sense for you. This is the place where you’ll open your heart and connect. You can meditate or just BE when you are here. It’s a place to set your intentions so you can co-create your life with the assistance of the Angels.
You can decorate your Angel altar but keep in mind, that you want it to be beautiful and clutter free. Any objects on the altar should have spiritual meaning and speak to your heart. I use a battery-operated candle so it can stay lit; consider crystals, photos or symbols. Choose select pieces that really have meaning. If possible, make room for a vase. I use fresh flowers to amplify the energy and as offerings of gratitude. If you have space, you can add a comfortable chair or rug and keep a journal nearby. It is your space… make it comfortable.
Once you have your altar completed, have a ceremony! Invite the Angels into your space and ask them to fill the space with their Love, Light, Guidance and Wisdom. Speak to them as you would your beloved friend. You know they are always with you, but here you can focus your intentions.
I often manifest by writing them letters, placing them in an envelope on the altar. I’ve manifested cars, my apartment, jobs and many other things this way! Have fun with it; the Angels love to promote playfulness!
Bless Your Money to Enhance Your Abundance
Bless Your Money to Enhance Your Abundance
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can however be transmuted. Think of all those who have touched your money. Whoever held that money before you may have been feeling lack, greed, that money is evil or any other host of negative belief systems around money. When they touched that money, their energy transferred onto the money.
Your money is holding lots of negative energy!
Whatever energy is on it will stick to it until it is transmuted. Clearing and blessing your money is a powerful practice to attract more Abundance to you, but it also turns the money into a spiritual vehicle and therefore it can go further in adding to the light of the world.
Since almost everyone is strongly attached to money, we are also emotionally attached to money. Whatever we are sending out emotionally, sticks to the money and it then affects those it comes in contact with. Would you like to attach Love, Blessings and Gratitude onto your money and let it spread wherever it is meant to go? It may enrich the lives of many by feeding the hungry, the poor, bringing people joy or supporting a worthy business or cause. When you cleanse your money and add a blessing, your money is charged with a higher frequency and it will go as far as it can!
Never feel lack when you exchange your money; never feel greedy! Your energy, intentions and emotions go with the money and it will come back to you as you intend!
Giving gratitude for anything in your life will return more of the like.
I like to use the Young Living ABUNDANCE essential oil in my wallet to raise its frequency. The scent also reminds me to bless my money. More on that here.
You can do this with anything… money, food, drink, a gift, a crystal etc.
To neutralize any negative energy on your money and make it a spiritual vehicle… place the money on your left palm and put your right hand on top of it, then cleanse and bless it by saying this, or something similar. You can make up your own version that feels right for you…
- “May this donation add to the light of the world and come back to me blessed and multiplied.” Then visualize how it is adding to the light.
- “I Bless this with Pure Love and Light and Pure Source Energy.”
- “Thank you, I love you.”
- “I’m so grateful and thankful.”