Introduction to Pendulum Dowsing
The pendulum allows you to tap into your Higher Self, the subconscious mind and your intuition, making it an excellent tool for developing your intuitive abilities. Pendulum dowsing, also called divining, has been used for centuries to guide individuals in connecting with the spirit world, making life decisions, as well as locating missing objects, water, gold, oil and much more.
Dowsing is a natural intuitive skill anyone can master…
- it can give you accurate answers to your everyday questions and assist with decision making.
- pendulums can be used in confusing times when you desire clarity and understanding.
- healing practitioners use it to identify blockages, weaknesses, sensitivities and imbalances within the body.
Join us for this fun and empowering 2-hour interactive workshop! You will learn everything you need to know to start building a relationship with your pendulum and begin seeking guidance for the questions you want answered. During this workshop…
- discover how to use this valuable tool
- you’ll learn how to clear, consecrate and connect with your pendulum
- you’ll learn how to get ‘yes’ and ‘no’ answers with your pendulum
- you’ll be introduced to useful pendulum charts
- and more!
* If you have your own pendulum, please bring it.
If not, we will have pendulums available for you to use during the workshop.